m- i can't step off this cloud
Im gonna add the M title...I'm not sure where this is gonna go when she's drunk...I just might make her crazy and undignified Big Grin

Selene closed her eyes momentarily while her muzzle gently buried itself in his fur. He laughed, which was surprisingly comforting to hear. Hadley laughed again about the wine, joining merrily in Selene mumbled "I'll try to remember everything before the bottle sweetheart." for a moment something else shone through, perhaps she was drunk. She almost never called someone sweetheart. Selene erupted in a short-lived fit of girlish giggles before settling back down with tiny happy tears in her eyes. The girl had thought of possible reactions, finding them amusing to think about. It seemed SL out of character. To let some sassy personality take over. With a sigh to catch her breath, the brown youth mumbled "I'm sorry...I let that slip." Inside the petite coydog knew he would probably brush it away as if nothing, but was a little nervous and giddy to see his reaction.

Selene held him close, feeling like someone so small and naive, like a child. She seemed so inexperienced, and she could have been making a fool of herself. But anyway, it was enjoyable and the buzz had certainly set in. "I think the bottles were a great idea...Even if we don't remember anything tomorrow. Let's enjoy it for the moment, shall we?" Lifting her cranium, the girl with the fiery eyes took another delicate sip. She had gulped down almost all of the wine, and took a small break after her swig to save it for later. 

Messages In This Thread