The First Link in the Chain
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... English+SC);</style>ALAKI
UNTIL THE DAY I DIE
Should I bite my tongue until blood soaks my shirt?
Never fall apart, so tell me why this hurts so much
My hands are at your throat and I think I hate you
Word Count :: 660Hibiki is a blue roan, Rian (alex's horse) is an appaloosa. Wasn't sure if they'd have shared names so left that open ^^

A barely muffled yawn sounded behind him and the grey Rakeeb couldn't hold back the fond smile that wormed into his expression nor his eye roll that followed. Typical, he demands to tag along and yet he's half asleep. Fixing his expression back into it's usual frown he twisted awkwardly upon the mares back so that he could see the pale male trailing behind him, his pale form contrasting greatly to the stallion he was sat upon rich brown tones. For some reason Alex was still sticking around, still stealing his bed, still interfering with his life and seemed as if he had no intention of leaving any time soon which left the young Rakeeb helplessly perplexed; despite sharing a bed with the other he was pretty sure he felt nothing for the older male aside from friendship and Alex was known to sleep with anything that moved and only butted into his life because it entertained him. As if sensing he was being stared at Alex looked up, ice blue eyes heavy with sleep and a satisfied lazy grin was flashed at him “See something you like, oh mighty one” the ghostly male asked, earning a huff from the rakeeb as he twisted to face forward, placing Hibiki's reigns into one hand he raised his now free arm and shot the male behind him a ever so polite gesture, gathering the reigns back into both arms as his companion roared with laughter behind him.

Bring Alex had disaster written all over it, but the pale male claimed to be on good terms with Ichika's leadership and really, even if he had order him to stay behind he knew Alex would have followed regardless. Their pace was slow and careful through the mountainous terrain although the distance required to travel to the foreign pack was short; this Ichika was and always had been since it's founding, disgustingly close to Anathema. Despite how the closeness irritated him he had been assured the pack was both peaceful and of no threat; heck, Jace was a member there so he couldn't really kick up a fuss with the foreign pack even if he truly wanted to. Yet the more he thought about it the more it seemed that maybe it was the close proximity or perhaps plain curiosity about the female's invite that brought him outside of his pack lands to speak with the newly appointed lead.

From the brief encounter he had with her he had formed little of an opinion, which was neither good nor bad, although he leaned slightly towards a more positive opinion of her due to her initiating and personally involving herself in building and working upon pack relations. Some leaders preferred to designate a member to do all the leg work and talking and so he could only respect the woman for her seemingly eagerness to work for her packs benefit. Silence swallowed the pair as they moved, both consumed by their own thoughts as the landscape passed them by, the horses only needing directing every now and then to remain on course. Eventually both Beyaz and Chiya looped back; an indication that they'd seen someone and in unison the birds landed upon a rider each, Beyaz taking Alaki's left shoulder and Chiya landing promptly upon Alex's head.

Urging his mare forward the wind quickly began to carry the vaguely familiar scent of the female leader he had met at the meet and as she came into view he brought Hibiki to a halt and promptly dismounted her, his katana clattering around with the movement before settling back against his side. A thud behind him indicated that Alex to had dismounted. Leaving his horse behind him he stepped forward until he was within a comfortable speaking distance of the female. “Good to see you again” he spoke softly, not bothering to raise his voice and felt heat to his side as Alex moved to stand beside him.

Image courtesy of the-night-bird

<style>
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie b {font-family:verdana; color:#778375; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie {background-color:#1f1f1c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#808274; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5781/atab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .name {text-align:right; font-family:IM Fell English SC; color:#95a090; font-size:95px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#4d5349; font-size:30px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics2 {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#c1b8b4; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#575a4f; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread