m- i can't step off this cloud
Selene smiled contentedly as he seemed to do nothing but laugh at her remark, it was humorous really. She didn't want to act like an idiot, but holy crap it felt good! She noticed that Hadley was almost done draining his bottle, and they were really big good sized bottles. Bright reddish eyes gleamed with mischief as he told her that she can't drink. She scoffed and started laughing, before planting a playful punch on his arm. "I can't drink!? Hmmm we'll see about that. 

She tipped the bottle back, taking long sips, hopefully draining it just as much as he did. She finished and looked over at Hadley before she was pulled into a kiss. Now this kiss, was different. It left her stumbling for her own thoughts, subdued like a bee driven out by smoke. She could taste the wine on his tongue, melting easily into his arms. The last kisses they shared here innocent, soft even. But none held the same passion as this. Finally it ended, Sel giggled and playfully retorted "You've figured out how to take advantage eh? Found my weakness, that you did." 

Her mind was a haze of swirling thoughts and woozy patterns, it felt so colorful! And great! Selene let her pink tongue lash out to catch his muzzle affectionately, before nestling softly in his arms. She didn't seem to remember sobriety, so feeling intoxicated was a treat. The brown hybrid couldn't just sit there, playfully she rose from the bed. Selene sat on her knees grinning, and returned down to the bed in a quick motion to nip at his neck and chest. Oh how she felt like a pup again! She was courting in the traditional way, showing her coyness anecdote quickly flitting away. After that, she lay back down after her little rush, wrapping her arms gently around his chest. 

Messages In This Thread