m- i can't step off this cloud
Selene ran her muzzle down his chest in a line, running her tongue easily in his thick darkish fur. The brown lady craned her neck backwards as his tongue lapped at her chest to caress her breasts. She had no real objections, the alcohol had blocked out most, if not all common sense. Long fingers let themselves tangle in his mane slowly, sensually even. There were slight worries: the hangover they'd both suffer tomorrow, the memories most likely forgotten, and the fear that when Hadley woke up and saw them together, he'd leave in disgust. Still...the young woman ran her hands down the side of his body to his hips, pausing shyly and returning them back up to his face. One hand touched his cheek gently, stroking the soft short fur and smiling. How did she get to be like this? So trusting...But Hadley wouldn't hurt her, that wasn't possible, he even promised once.

She could admit she was excited, but also fearful. Other times had hurt, not just the beatings. If it hurt, why was her body responding the way it was? Selene bit back a low quiet moan as he held her close, chuckling quietly as he said some words that made her heart swell. "But you're sweet too...That's why I can't pull myself away." So many warnings flashed again in her mind, but went by ignored. The alcohol thoroughly saw to that. 

Suddenly, she felt something tickle her belly just the slightest, and fear flashed in her eyes before she was able to calm herself. The men..They all used that thing to hurt her...But Hadley wouldn't...He wouldn't. He was so much bigger than her though, but the girl didn't know what to think of that. She relaxed again, it felt strange for something so alien, unknown to be pressing so close to her abdomen. In a way she hated it...Others she was curious...And it made her excited. Slowly, she removed herself from on top. On top seemed to always be the most dominant, a role she would not be able to take tonight. She tried to flip him over, but was too small to successfully do it. He'd have to do it on his own will. The young Italian became submissive, but a tiny smile lingered over her petite features.    

Messages In This Thread