m- i can't step off this cloud
I'm gonna timeskip this to morning if that's alright with you Bria. I'm having trouble with sexytimes threads

Selene couldn't help the surprised gasp as he touched her like he did, clenching a fist in tension as he drove his body to her, she had never known things like this a low soft moan escaped her partially opened maw in the ecstasy of it all. Red eyes flashed with a small ferocity, but on her long muzzle was a smile. Pushing her muzzle towards him, she took him in another breathless kiss. Hands cradling his head and tasting him as much as she could. 

Sel wanted this moment to last forever, to remember how gentle he was...how truly caring he was being. He positioned himself, sending a shiver through the girl's body. How could something once so barbaric be so...good? Selene without thinking pushed him into her, closing her eyes in the overwhelming feeling. "Oh god Hadley..." Time seemed to fly by after that, truly memorable forever. The pleasure...The writhing in the good feeling. Everything she thought was beautiful. Hadley had shone her so much that night...

The grey light of morning shone through the window in the corner of the room, Selene vaguely knew that she was in Hadley's bed, opening her eyes Sel knew that she was hungover, a headache pounded in her head and her muscles hurt. Looking around, the girl noticed the empty bottles sitting so close to the bed. Hadley was up on the bed, hopefully his decision rather than him simply passing out. The memories of last night were fuzzy, she didn't know what to think. Until she took a delicate sniff of the air. She was shocked to smell that terrifying scent. That one scent if sex. Had they-no. But they did. Deep inside she was happy. That Hadley and herself had shared feelings and their bodies. 

Selene sat up a little from the bed, careful not to disturb Hadley. Soon the brown girl decided everything was alright. She lay her head gently against his chest, quiet. Trying to clear the clutter of reality and figure out what they were. 

Messages In This Thread