russian roulette
[html]

ugh this is crappy sorry ;-;

The truth of the matter was that Eris’ instincts were right. Siv was not a woman who truly sought to please anyone—she was a creature that adapted with remarkable speed, however. It had served her well in the Hearg and it would serve her well here. Her mind had latched on to the collective mammonism of this place and seen it as a weakness. While she herself gathered riches around her, she was always careful to hold value over certain objects as opposed to others. Animals held value here; useful items held value here. Even worthless trinkets held value, and it was with this knowledge that she forced herself into them and put her energy into making sure others remembered Siv had made such things.

Yet her face was open and honest and her smile genuine. She was thrilled for the invitation but showed little sign of her true excitement, only giving a thankful dip of her regal head. “I don’t think Hildr will go far; from what your daughter has told me she seems to have taken a liking to leading the other horses.” Unsure of how long her visit would be, Siv decided to throw caution to the wind and allow the horse to do as she pleased. “As long as my tack is removed, I think she will be fine.” She being the horse rather than the slave. If Hildr was mistreated she would strike out; Siv had seen such behavior from the animal around the other horses.

<style>
#siv-thor {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#siv-thor p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#siv-thor p.siv-img {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#siv-thor .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#siv-thor .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#siv-thor b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#siv-thor u { text-decoration: underline; }
#siv-thor b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread