[M]On a pedestal of my own making
[html]

out of character text

There was a tickling feeling in his stomach as Neela leant closer, and with a hint of worry in his voice he spoke, 'Uh, umm, well... Yeah. You're pretty pretty, eh?' he giggled self consciously, glancing around before sighing as she leant back. Both disappointed and relieved. Re-settling himself, Tony spoke, 'Yeah... I mean, y' look like ya could pack a punch yeself' he commented, giving a charming, but drunken smile. 'I mean I'd go so far as t' kill to keep me brother's an' me sister's safe. An' ma folks too'. The blacksmith said rolling his shoulders into a gentle shrug before, taking a sip of whisky. 'This sure is th' life, eh?

'Ahh, I heard 'bout th' place. All peace an' daisy's there, eh?' he chuckled. His view on the place, as an outsider, was distorted and warped by rumours. He'd been told it was about peace and so linked it up with cannabis smoking nut jobs. But, looking at Neela, he was obviously wrong, by a long ways. 'Ay come from Casa. Ma Dad's the Sole there so when ma Mam left for Italy I thought I'd stay and help ma Dad out, y'know?' Tony explained, his accent thick like his fathers.

<style type="text/css">
.tonybrave b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000 letter-spacing:3px;}
.tonybrave.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:8px;}
.tonybrave p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tonybrave {margin:0px auto; width:330px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 1fd165.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 480px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e4e4e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread