Can't escape
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

'Look' Odessa said, a little sharply, but then she offered up a gentle smile to compensate. 'I'm not going to force these into your mouth. It's your choice whether to eat them of not... She smiled again, a little more solemnly this time. Odessa was truly sorry for what they had done to him, she didn't think slaves deserved to be beaten this badly. 'I'm sorry for what they did to you. I don't really think there was a reason for all this violence...' while she didn't voice it in front of the slave victim, she was sure violence could have been replaced with the use of knock out drugs. With a sigh she considered, if only they'd come to her first. Though, perhaps it would have complicated matters more if a fight occurred, but simple chatter and a piece of laced food offered up would have done jsut as well.,/p>

'Either way, if you accept everyone's help, you'll be up on your feet in no time' she added, with a more cheery not. 'They treat slaves better once they've learnt. Because they trust them not to run away and feed them decent food and lay off the punishment so they can work good' Novak said, walking forward to stand beside his mistress, 'You work good, they treat you good. Simple' the Serb said, twitching his nose and letting his own nose ring wiggle about.

<style type="text/css">
.razeodessa b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#99695c 1px 1px 1px;}
.razeodessa p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.razeodessa {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#da8e80; background-image:url(http://i42.tinypic.com/2vbk9ec.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; border-radius:10px; padding: 360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#986359; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;}
.razeodessa .wordcount {color:#986359; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #ffffff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.razeodessa .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread