sovereign state
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

Angel smirked as the woman found out the hard way (Angel later noted the irony inserted here) about the mass of the training instrument. He stepped forward, unravelling the cotton wraps around his knuckles, 'I am an honest man in the eyes of God' he said, gesturing loosely up at the morning sky, 'I do not lie'. It was a friendly, casual statement, tinged with dry humour of a sort. Typically Angel when he was in a decent mood, nearly always. 'Here' the Catalunyan said, throwing the white cotton wraps over, 'Wrap these around your knuckles. It's not much but it takes in some of the blow. Wrap it tight around your wrist too, give you more stability'. Angel moved closer to the punch bag.

'And hit it like this', he struck evenly, his legs springy and his arms fluid. The bag swung back fiercely, given one hell of a punch. The chain groaned but it was nothing to worry about. 'Make sure you hit the bag with your knuckles not your fingers, and keep your thumb outside of you fist. Keeping it under your fingers and you'll break it' he'd done that before. 'And remember, don't go for power yet, technique first'.

<style>
.agenldasut .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.agenldasut p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.agenldasut b {color:#cdb705; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.agenldasut {background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... ank1-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.agenldasut .inner {margin:0px 10px 330px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.agenldasut .wordcount {color:#595959; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread