how can our voices not be one?
[html]

Omni's ears flattened as threatening words spilled from the wolf's lips. What did her heritage have to do with anything? The girl never flinched, trying to keep her hackles from raising in her own defense. The tawny female was accused of spying when she had just stated she wasn't. Vivid blue eyes rolled exasperatingly, as she explained again. "Look here bub. I wasn't trying to spy. I came here on my own will, and believe it or not...It was for good intentions. I had heard of a pack that had been established here, and I wanted to check it out. Maybe befriend some of you. I don't want any problems."

Omni had no unpleasant feelings towards wolves, yes this one may be rude, but it didn't mean all wolves were rude. "That's very stereotypical of you." The Scorpius let her voice fall to a disinterested flat, but her ears shot up as this wolf, this awfully rude being said that coyotes didn't hunt. "Do I really look like the type that likes to eat rotting flesh? I prefer it fresh and cooked up thank you very much. And that's after my mate and I hunt it. That's right. We chase down deer or squirrels, whatever. And we kill it. It's our duty in Inferni to hunt for the clan. I'm not sure what you'd call that."  

There seemed to be no way to be on this wolf's good side, which was saddening. It was apparent this lout wasn't going to loosen up any time soon, and it was time to show other tactics. Her tail remained curled around the side of her body, it wasn't usual to see a coyote with its tail high. Carefully, the girl walked in front of the male. She fell at his feet to roll on her back, exposing the creamier lighter stomach of hers. Omni hoped this guy couldn't read, as the scar on her leg was so visible, it would suck to ruin things with this wolf by seeing she was apparently a "whore". Blue eyes glanced up shyly, so maybe she was going to be punished back in Inferni. For submitting to a wolf. Better than having her throat torn out by an entire pack, and she knew. If Ezekiel found out, there would be full on warfare. "To me, wolves are just big coyotes. I don't hate wolves, so why do you hate me? I'm not here to cause harm to anyone." Her ruddy muzzle turned up to speak again, quieter this time, and not as spunky or defensive. "Do you know how much we could learn from eachother? How Inferni and New Dawn could get along if we could tolerate eachother? Because personally, I'm not really wanting to dig my own mate's grave because he got sent to war. What about you? Could you just watch our packs battle and just watch the dead roll in? Because if we're not getting along, that's how it's gonna be." It was true, Omni wanted to avoid a fight. And this was usually what started one. "I just came, to check this place out. Meet a few of you, and yeah. Have good relations."

<style type="text/css">
.ostelleaux b {font-weight:bold; color:#476f87; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.ostelleaux p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ostelleaux .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; text-align:center;}
.ostelleaux {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#bbcad7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gG6yU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0f2f6; padding: 245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#687077; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread