Let the Past Fall Away
[html]

OOC here.

The familiar scent of the coyote that had chased her away after smashing the skulls reached her. At least it wasn't the super temperamental one. This one could be reasonable. Well, she thought he was reasonable. Calmly she waited at the borders. He was in lupus form, just like her. This sent her tail wagging, despite the raised hackles. Terra just didn't see any danger from the pack she had mocked again and again. His fierce words did have her cocking her head. Now, that was rather rude. Terra had come with a peace offering and everything. Maybe he thought she was here to mess with the skulls again.

You don't need to worry. I'm not here for trouble. I thought I'd apologize for my past actions, and bring you some kills to show my sincerity. It was very hard to take her seriously, with how she held herself. Her pose was submissive, but her eyes always held a laugh at them, as if she could never take anyone seriously. Inferni was one of those places she really didn't address in such a way. Terra considered the lot of them fools, placing so much emphasis on their heritage when they had thrown it aside. Their new neighbor was much worse for Terra, but at least they had the excuse of actually acting like wolves, if extremely violent ones.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread