And I swear that I don't have a gun
[html]

Life hurt. Life was cruel. Life was ugly. Yet, they all danced around on the boulevard of broken dreams. Most of them, anyway. Haku did not know what love was. Attraction, lust, yes, but love nay. It was just as good. Without tight pink ties, without devotion and friendship, there was no emotional weaknesses. He would not be weak, he was not allowed to. He had to follow the direction he was given and run as fast as he could to please the shadow. He had somewhat failed now, but Haku himself did not see it as a complete fail, as Gabriel had appeared from nowhere when the Dahlia leader already was down on his knees.

Deuce spoke then felt silent, bi colored gaze disappearing behind light eyelids that shut him out. He continued to stroke a few fingers against the soft index of her hand. If you ever find out who he is.. well. Let me know, girl. He closed his own eyes and inhaled deeply, tired of the sickness he had to witness and hear about every day. So much that should be dealt with, he did not have time to heal.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread