i can be brown; i can be blue; i can be violet sky
[html]

He sneezed as well, and the page he had been holding flew out of his hand. He was used to the dust, but it wasn't really one of those things that you could build complete a immunity against. The canine that had so unceremoniously entered the tiny store did not seem to be a typical member of the motley crew that was scattered about the valley. Laruku knew there were many canines that had adopted much more "advanced" and humanistic lifestyles, especially those on the other side of the ocean, but though there were many things about the dead culture that he appreciated, he had never been too compelled to emulate them so closely. All the same, it was probably only circumstantial that he had not met too many of those that did, especially as many seemed to revert back to a more feral way of living when they happened upon the natives here. He suspected that Ahren and many of his family were among those ranks.

A large ear flicked forward and he blinked a moment at the stranger before looking down again, wondering where his missing page had gone. Musician? he echoed, voice much smoother than it had been in months past. Once upon a time, I suppose. He leaned forward and retrieved the stray yellowed page from across the floor, Life got in the way. But life seemed to have retreated back under some kind of rock, and nowadays, he had a lot of time to himself with no particular duties or obligations. It was a strange kind of retirement, but he was slowly getting to enjoy it. Red eyes looked back up at the stranger as he placed the page back between its fellows. And yourself?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread