A New Family Is Found
I am ready willing and able to meet everyone and if need be i will tell them all that we are mates and that your mine. Shadow looked her over and he couldn't help it. He took his hands put them on either side of her stomach and he lifted her to his level and he licked her muzzle and he ears lightly as he nuzzled her neck and then slowly he put her down and smiled giving her a little wink as he thought how nice and a little exciting it was to show public affection.

He took her hand as he looked around the pack to the nearest pack member and he nodded at Insomnia as he motioned for her to lead the way so they could start to introduce one another to the rest of the pack. The new members might as well get to know there family because now they would be spending a lot of time with one another and around family. As they approached the wolf Shadow wanted to hold more than her hand so took his hand and placed it on Insomnia's side and held her to him so they could walk like a couple should,being as close as possible.

Messages In This Thread