I am a sovereign prince of Egypt
[html]

Word Count :: 500IDK if I can post here yet o.o breaking all the rules

Imhotep nodded he didn't say much there wasn't much to say all in all he wasn't sure what she was wanting, He still was not sure of this place known as turkey but the sand colored man said nothing and tried not to to make any odd faces. He certainly had questions on his mind though turkey seemed like such an odd name for a place after all wasn't that some sort of bird or something.

She spoke and Imhotep could only listen at first his mind just didn't register what she was saying though that was mostly due to her looks. She was stunning to him she had the looks that would make most men jump her. But Imhotep was too well composed for that.

Mm oh maybe not very good." He spoke as he looked at her. He didn't say anything more for the moment but he just stood there. He wasn't sure what to say, he hadn't been home in so long he had been a nothing for so long. Busy very busy. He spoke as he looked at her. Merchants and farmers women with children He spoke looking at her.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread