i can be brown; i can be blue; i can be violet sky
[html]
Life had a thing about getting in the way and it did it a lot. It was something that they had all experienced before and would no doubt experience until the day when death got in the way. Then he simply didn't know if they went over a bridge, to some place in the sky, or into a bleak world of nothingness and endless sleep. For the same reasons, he didn't think about it either, knowing that what would happen would simply happen. “I'm a musician, still. Not much more or less than that,” he answered, finding the other musician's red eyes to be quite an interesting sight. The second face in the city he had found with them, in fact.

Knowing his luck, they probably wouldn't be the last pair of red eyes he would see while he was around. But that aside, he ventured a little bit further into the building, eyeing the shelves, and trying not to let the conversation drop in such a manner that was rude. “Didn't mean to blow your music all over the place though, guess I shouldn't swing doors open so far. Stirs up the dust and it's not very friendly to anyone,” to which he laughed slightly. “But I'm Laurel. Which instrument do… or did you play?” His was obvious—the banjo—and looked just as queer as the clothed coyote's name (and appearance) was. Still, there were very few places that he didn't carry it with him and this wasn't out of the exception.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread