Winter Wonders, p. Amy
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

A bear skin was passed and draped over Amy. She pulled the pelt closer, enjoying the warmth. Amy would never show weakness, acting like such acts were a luxury instead of fulfilling something that she needed instead. She was weary, though her pride prevented such a thing from being seen. The question had her looking sharply at the female. Three weeks left, so close enough for serious discomfort. It wasn't too disruptive yet, though it was getting pretty close.

The wolf's awkward words brought a chuckle from Amy. Don't worry, I wouldn't dream of taking such a thing from you if it's for your friend. That would be rude. She shook her head at the offer. Yes I'm a trader. I'm at the festival right now. That would be useful, if she could get the wolf to work with her there. At the name Amy smiled gently. Amy Sunders. Welcome to Nova Scotia. It truly was a wonderful land of opportunity, one she'd fully milk.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread