From the bottom of my heart
[html]

out of character text

He resisted the struggling Neela easily, but still he loosened his grip so she didn't feel closed in or get herself injured. 'Neela, Neela... C'mon, chill out. I got ya...' he held her closer, confused as to why he cared so much about when he knew nothing about her. Tony pulled her closer and flicked his tongue over the top of her head, wondering what had gotten her so upset. He rested his head upon her gently, 'Babe... What's gettin' you so upset? Y' can tell me. I ain't gonna blab. I promise' his words ended with a soft whine, he didn't like seeing Neela upset. Even if he didn't know why.

Tony rocked back and forward slightly, trying to do something, anything to stop her crying. 'C'mon. I don't wanna see you like this... Lemme get you cleaned up...' he tried to moved her head away from his chest so he could look and her and dry her tears, but then again she looked so broken he didn't want to risk it due to the worry she might just fall to dust before him. Sitting there half wanting to put her up so they could converse, and half letting he hang onto him, Tony looked down at Neela, almost heartbroken.

<style type="text/css">
.tonybooze b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff letter-spacing:3px;}
.tonybooze.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:8px;}
.tonybooze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tonybooze {margin:0px auto; width:330px; background-color:#361206; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 56f567.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 420px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#927345; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread