Demolition woman
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Automatically Hadley obeyed the gentle command, not realizing it was for the horses. Feeling immensely foolish he watched the horses jostle at the gate before one was pulled out for the luna's use. He watched her steady the horse, accidentally meeting her eyes as she looked up. Immediately he dipped his head down, ears lowered submissively. It wasn't terrified ears flattened to the skulls submissive, but definitely a lower submission than was required by his rank.

Her light words had him shifting nervously. Hadley wanted to tell her that everything was going well, that he was serving the pack and to beg her to forgive him for catching her unawares. None of which seemed particularly sensible. I-I'm helping Wayne with the horses. His voice was low, something one would have to strain to hear. Wincing as he realized she probably wouldn't like that he cleared his voice and spoke again. I'm trying to help out with the pack. He was louder that time.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread