tearing at the seams
[html]
totally lol. she's so confused with herselfWord Count :: 000

Omni felt so torn, more torn than she had ever in her life. What was she to do? What was she to say? She felt him shudder under her touch, she felt fearful that she was coming close to hurting him. Yet she was content to stay there though, ignoring the tugging burning pull within her stomach. She couldn't do this to Jacinto. She could not hurt him. She'd never be able to live with herself if anything happened. She leaned into his stroking finger over the side of her cheek. She didn't want to feel like this. Smitten with her mate, and having some feelings from another. It scared her, to be so dumbfounded. Finally she had to look away. Conjure up everything. This couldn't be anything but an affair, and chances were she'd never see Hadley again. "Tell me you won't forget about me...I'll be your friend...I'd visit you...Inferni wouldn't let you do that though..." She gently touched the side of his face, feeling slight pain within for the things she had done and would be missing. She knew she loved Jacinto. She cared for Jacinto. Was it really possible to feel the same for someone else? Mateship meant commitment. Mateship meant love and trust. She was pretty sure she was violating at least two of those. "My mate...I can't hurt him this way..." She could see the pain in Jacinto's orange eyes, if she strolled back knowing what she had done and thought.

Omni sat quietly watching the fire flicker, she had been so different long ago. She had been so messed up, so dirty. Maybe Inferni had softened her, made her much more soluble to the others around her.

Your heart is full of broken dreams. Just a fading memory, And everything's gone but the pain carries on. Lost in the rain again, When will it ever end. The arms of relief seem so out of reach

Image courtesy of orangeacid

<style>
.GR2_OmniCadeaux p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux b {font-family:verdana; color:#4a344b; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux {background-color:#211d34;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#13121d;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1167/atable21.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #13121d; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #13121d; }
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .name {text-align:right; font-family:Mrs Saint Delafield; font-size:90px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .lyrics {color:#3b3451; text-align:center; font-family:Balthazar; font-size:12px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; }
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#3b3451; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread