[M] there goes gravity
[html]

Word Count → 000 ::

just close your eyes
the sun is going down
you'll be alright
no one could hurt you now
come morning light, you and i will be safe and sound

Selene gently wound her fingers into his fur, sultrily massaging into his back and neck, gently showering kisses down his body in an almost feral passion.  He was so gentle, so considerate of her in these moments, there could definitely be no truer gentleman than Hadley. This warm night was the ideal serenity, a picturesque night she could share.    The months of staying around him, they had all payed off. This was just what she had dreamed about a few months ago. To truly feel love, and give it in return. It was truly like being swept up in the arms of an angel. A earthy angel, pure and strong. An angel nonetheless.

Hadley soon asked about what she needed, making her frown momentarily in thought. Instinctually she knew what she needed, unfortunately Selene didn't know how to express it. "I need..I need--I guess just you...Hold me." His kisses were driving her up the wall. And it showed. The tawny and cream femme purred low in her throat, gently pressing her body close to his own, intoxicated off him as she had ever been before. Her body knew what she needed, and soon Sel was to too. The young woman shifted just the slightest so she sat in his lap, until she felt something under her. He was as aroused as she was, but he seemed to physically show it differently. It surprised her, he had been so nice  and so cautious.

"Hadley..." She didn't care of him being so swollen against her. She wouldn't struggle. Struggling wouldn't help anyone, and this strange "illness" or "high" was pushing away any resistance she'd normally show. Returning the kisses, Selene let her claws gently rake up the side of his body from his hips to his ribs, kissing him full on as if there was no tomorrow to come. "I think--I think I know what I need."

<style>
.Selene-text2 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px;  letter-spacing:0px;  word-spacing:2px;  text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Selene-text2 img{width:300px; float:left}
.Selene-text2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Selene-text2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Selene-text2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Selene-text2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Selene-text2 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#6600FF; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #270301;}
</style>
 Picture by Nat!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread