From the bottom of my heart
[html]
OOC Laughs

Neela's mind was conflicted as she sat in Tony's embrace. Half of her wanted to give in to the strong arms encircling her while the other half of her violently rejected the males presence. Betraying Julian's memory. Too young. You're too dangerous, you will hurt him. some small part of Neela's subconscious spewed reasons at her and the collie was hard pressed to defend herself against her own mind. A whimper escaped her and she tucked her head closer to Tony's chest as a wave of shame struck through her that she took such comfort from being besides him, from being held by him.

Neela was dimly aware of Tony talking, asking her what had happened. Despite not actually wanting to talk Neela found herself answering the question, her voice quiet and hoarse. "He… I… I don’t want to talk about it but-" Neela whimpered again and gripped Tony's fur tightly in her hand, reassuring herself of his presence. The shame at the specifics of Tony slid away in the sheer need for her to not be alone. It took her a few moments to talk again, and when she did her voice was broken, barely above a whisper, "I'll never see him again. If he saw me he'd try to kill me, he did try to kill me," Neela chocked back a sob as one hand came up to trace the scar snaking down between her breasts, mostly hidden by thick fur. For a moment she drew her head back, amber eyes glacing up to meet Tony's "Tried ta cut me open like a fish an sometimes, ah can’ help but wish he'da done tha job properly an kill'd me." Neela then dropped her head back down, burying herself once more in the comforting scent and darkness of Tony's fur.

<style type="text/css">
.risinghope b {font-weight:bold; color:#a38750; letter-spacing:.5px}
.risinghope p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.risinghope {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#471e00; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/1vif8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #885004; padding: 330px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a27e36; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
302+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread