Old blood, young blood, it all bleeds the same
[html]

OOC here!

The small woman walked through the bright afternoon day, tail swishing contently behind her as she padded along. Snow and ice clung to the fae's white fur, only melting to just irritantignly wet her fur. Tendrils of smoke drifting through the late afternoon air caught Laikira's attention. Following the smoke, she soon came across an old large male, relaxing with a carving knife next to him. Another was nearby as well, for the crunching of snow could be heard.

Laikira suddenly became shy, looking over what he seemed to be carving. They seemed to be practice weapons. As she looked yhim over for a moment, Laikira suddenly thought to introduce herself and stop looking like a creeper. "Oh, h-hi, sorry to disturb you...I was just following smoke. I thought it was something serious, I guess." Laikira said with an embarrassed smile. "I'm Laikira...what exactly are you doing with those?" The fae asked, curiousity full in her expression and stance.

<style>
.lavender .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.lavender p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lavender b {color:#682F9D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.lavender {background-color:#D0A9F5; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... er-1-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9D5CDA; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lavender-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.lavender .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread