The First Link in the Chain
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... English+SC);</style>ALAKI
UNTIL THE DAY I DIE
Should I bite my tongue until blood soaks my shirt?
Never fall apart, so tell me why this hurts so much
My hands are at your throat and I think I hate you
Word Count :: 370:3

A bundle of feather drew his attention for a moment, earning a quick, curious stare, blue eyes tracking and following the bird for a few seconds before the young Rakeeb drew his attention back to the female, altogether dismissing the owl. Despite having personally trained many of the crows within Anathema, the storm coloured male had little interest in animals aside from their uses and how they can benefit him and his pack; if an animal is of no use then it is nothing more then food waiting to be killed and eaten; such was life. Although at times it seemed Beyaz was an exception to his typical judgement upon animals, ever since a few months ago he now saw the albino crow, for the most part, nothing more than a nuisance whom followed him everywhere he went; ever since he'd been betrayed so badly he'd found himself unable to trust and attach himself to anything, not even a clearly loyal crow.

Eventually it seemed as if the woman had the situation under control and offered an apology and explanation, of which he simply inclined his head slightly in acknowledgement and allowed a fraction of a smile to touch his expression. The female continued to speak, introducing herself as X'yrin; at the females words he felt Alex tense beside him and he turned to look at the male, but before he could figure out what was up with the Zepar or question him, the pale male spoke. “What happened to Nayru? Did something happen to her?” his voice was scarily serious for once, losing it's usual mocking touch it so often had. Alexander was still very much a mystery to the young Rakeeb but he did recall hearing the pale male mention once being a member of Ichika and so it only made sense he would be acquainted with the leadership.

Ignoring Alexander's question he decided it best to introduce him and his companion first, so that conversation would be a lot less confusing. “Ah, I'm Alaki, the current Rakeeb and this here” he indicated towards Alex with a small gesture of a hand “Is Alexander Collins.” he explained and wondered if the name would mean anything to the woman.

Image courtesy of the-night-bird

<style>
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie b {font-family:verdana; color:#778375; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie {background-color:#1f1f1c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#808274; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5781/atab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .name {text-align:right; font-family:IM Fell English SC; color:#95a090; font-size:95px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#4d5349; font-size:30px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics2 {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#c1b8b4; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#575a4f; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread