+- dancing through life .
WC:319 OOC: sorry kinda short...ermm...my bf of a year and 4 months just broke up with me Sad

The shadowed figure before him seemed not to know if he should attack or act friendly towards him. The young adult was pleased when the new male accepted his offer of a handshake, or in this case a pawshake if you will. "Not so much new as sort of returning." So, he had returned to join Twilight Vale but, which pack had he left origionaly? He seemed to open his mouth as to speak before a noise came from the doorway. He turned to see the new comer only to be met with a burst of water droplets flying at him and the unnamed male. Jazz raised his arms to cover his eyes and let out a snarl as he brought them down to see the wolf at the door.

His new pack member looked ot him unsure of what to do. Jazper Rhiannon happened to know somthing the othe rmale did not, that this 'stranger' before them was a close friend to his little brothers, the highest ranked wolf in thier pack whom was not in leadership, Savina. His muzzle broke out in a smile as he say the dead hare on the ground before them. Sorry about that. Wouldn't have done me much good to dry off outside though." He simply nodded in agreement. "How are you two doing? Jazper? Khaden? Looks like we might be in here for a while. I'm more than happy to share the hare if either of you are hungry." so the other males name was Khaden! "Good to see you Savina!" He greeted her fondly with a smile, "I'm great, I went shopping in the city!" His teeth seemed to show even more and he motioned to his new black leather knife belt around his waist and his two new knives. A small plain black carving knife, and a larger more showy hunting knife with a red handle tipped in gold.

Messages In This Thread