Time Goes By
[html]
Parishioners; I ask for wealth. I ask for fame.
I ask for glory to shine on my name. I ask for love I can posses.
I ask for God and His angels to bless me.

Ayita had a lot on her plate now, she had taken in a child who was roughtly the age of her children. All because the aging woman could not say no. when it came to a puppy the word no had to be forgotten. Had she turned that child away what would have happened to her? she would not allow such things to happen so Ayita had taken her.

Ayita had been out alone this day and she was walking the lands but the fact was she should be home caring for the children. Aeron stopped raising her nose to the air she looked around. She could smell blood and other pack members. she was slightly up wind from the scent so she wasn't getting anything more then the smell of blood. Ayita huffed as she moved trying to get a better scent off the wind.

Terra Ayita called out finally gathering the scent. She looked around she couldn't see the girl though. Where was she what had she been doing? This was why Ayita should have kept herself at home. She was a mother and she could not stop herself from worrying Terra where are you?

Esmeralda; I ask for nothing, I can get by.
But I know so many less lucky than I.
Please help my people; the poor and downtrod.
I thought we all were the children of God.
God help the outcasts. Children of God.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread