good fortune
[html]

lawl two days. I will edit that into the top.

Word Count »

His age was something that he had all but forgotten, used to the rules and regulations of adulthood. As a puppy he had suffered isolation and hurt and found comfort in this new land. Sage was among those who had been kind to him—Ezekiel and Talitha among the others, though he had only spent an expansive amount of time with the former. Still, his nature was one that allowed for the fondness to replace doubt, though it lingered in his hesitation.

The coydog remained still until the older woman dismounted and approached him. Satisfied she was unarmed and without ill intent, he closed the distance and extended his nose to sniff at her. Marijuana was a familiar scent in her pelt, along with others he did not know; animals, mostly, some which were like sheep but not quite. Peculiar as it was, he likened this to her new home. Max looked up to the woman and wondered why she was so worried.

Exile, his mind answered. They were allowed to meet outside of the clan; their laws did not give quarter within Inferni however. “Good,” he answered, yellow eyes bright. “I’m still training; Enkiel’s even taught me a bit about medicine, though I’m not really good at it. I spend a lot of time with the horses.” Smiling toothily, he wagged his tail behind him. “How are you? Is Ichika what you wanted?” There was no malice; the betrayal was not against him.

<style>
@import url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... s/zeke.css);
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread