Watching the Ships Roll In
[html]

He laughed at her joking tone, smiling softly and looking to the ground before answering. I keep my distance. He replied as his gaze caught her light orbs. He was not one for other species. They were more like prey to him rather then companions. But he was learning to understand, and with the knowledge came more of a comfort and confidence around them.

There was a sudden voice among the pair, and Oak slowly looked down at the cat in her arms. Slightly surprised that she had something to say at all, let alone in their Higher Speech. The collie woman placed her neatly on the ground, and Oak watched with amazement. Canines and cats living so closely… The puppyish part of him wished to send the feline up a tree. But the Dreaming male had much better control and manners then that.

It was at her second question that Oak smiled, again. His arms crossed casually across his stomach, his tone even and with a hint of true amusement. I think your doing fine. She was a pretty creature, and her hesitation was far from warranted in his eyes.

As Oak followed he thought about the questions that she had asked in the past moments. I don’t know, honestly. Do you have a suggestion. The words came as he caught up with her stride and walked beside her. Tore bay eyes looked at the female, brows lifted slightly in interest.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread