[M]Lazy Day
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Amy paused as Echo spoke. Unused to a lust for blood wasn't anything unusual. Amy knew that most wouldn't know what to do when faced with someone biting them and enjoying it. That was part of what Amy enjoyed, their panic and fear as they struggled. Some did enjoy the pain she caused, but they tended to react by wrapping their bodies around her, urging her on, clinging close. He had done neither, just laid still and let her do as she wished. It was boring.

His words about wanting another chance, wanting to stay with her, had her turning back around. She looked at his bright eyes, begging to be allowed to come. What could she do? Amy wasn't used to such behavior, unsure of what to do. Lots begged her for things, but not like this. It was a new situation for her. Crossing her arms she sighed. Fine. I'll give you a chance to prove yourself. Do something that will please me and I'll take you along. Amy gave no hints of what she might enjoy, her eyes holding no emotion.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread