Trust
[html]
Look at me, being fast and whatnot. WC: 366

His face was the image of concern, though he supposed it shouldn't be. Terra had done wrong, he assumed, and that was why she was in such a state. He, of course, placed the well being of New Dawn above absolutely everything else, and Terra was no longer a part of that. But if he were being honest, he knew that New Dawn was not his first priority - Lea was, and then the pack he now called home. The black female always would hold the most prominant place in his heart, though he chose not to divulge that for obvious reasons. It was his secret to keep, to guard, to remember when the night seemed to oppressive. His sister was his reason for living, his beacon in the darkness. Despite her madness, despite her hatred, she was everything to him, and always would be. He supposed that, for Terra, the most important thing was causing mischief. Shandom recalled that phase, though he doubted the Baroness would ever grow out of it. It would have brought a smile to his lips if he were not so concerned for the well being of the girl.

The Gamma grimaced when she told him what happened, his face easily betraying the discomfort he felt at the idea. Oh, Terra... he murmured, moving slightly closer to her. Her initial reaction had confused him a bit, but he did not want to act why she was so terrified. New Dawn was supposed to be peaceful, at least in his eyes: Shandom had no love for those who hurt without necessity, but he also had no love for those who broke the rules. This little girl, this happy little imp who made him smile, was quite the confusing creature. You probably did trespass, but I'm surprised you survived after a cougar attack. Those things are dangerous. Are you staying here to recover? The Gamma's question was pointed, and designed for both his own knowledge of pack activities and his concern for his friend. And... he paused, unsure as to whether or not she could actually handle questioning. Miss Terra, why did you snarl at me? I mean you no harm. Neither do my packmates.

<style type="text/css">
.freebfeb02-box {width:239px;height:244px;float:right;}
.freebfeb02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#be6232; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.havendaddi01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#514739; text-align:center;}
.freebfeb02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebfeb02 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0s2wh.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7d8890; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d8890; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread