Aimlessly Wandering
[html]

Sure ^^ perhaps in about a month maybe the windmill thread?

Kota had always been a peacefull wolf; he perfered not to hurt anyone but he knew that sometimes peace came at a price and it was one that Kota would happily pay to see his pack mates happy and unharmed. Kota looked around the calm area and tried to imagin it in the grip of a war with another pack; it scared him, Wars and bloodshed always ruined the earth they happen on because nothing could grow from the pain of others.

He looked over at Oak when he spoke and listened, getting a few ideas but not knowing in which direction which pack could be found at. "erm...where might i find these two packs?" Kota looked rather sheepish at this moment; he had been here in the pack for about two months now and yet to find out where the other packs were. Mainly for the reason of establishing himself in the pack first "Alright...i'll see you around Oak"

<style type="text/css">
.kotafeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#184a79; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;}
.kotafeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; text-align:left;}
.kotafeb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.kotafeb .box {width:220px;height:300px;float:right;}
.kotafeb {margin:0 auto; width:90%; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/U55Rt.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:13px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread