If I were a better person
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000 I'd actually be amused by him hurting her >.<

Aeron snarled slightly as she bent down. She forced herself onto her hands from there she bent herself backwards and came to her feet. She smiled as she gave herself a small start into a hand spring landing right she smiled. This wasn't true fighting training she was having some fun with skills she hoped never to lose.

Aeron smiled as she she threw a punch. Stopping she could smell someone had entered. She did not pay any mind to them for a moment she was mid move. Pulling the punch back she threw her hands down and cartwheeled a kick throwing another punch she hit a stuffed dummy she had made. Golden eyes turned to look at the male as she smiled.

"Welcome Liam no need to stand there you can do what ever." She spoke. She had to admit she did feel a little bad about the other day. She was watching the boy though there was something about him that made her uneasy. She knew he had killed so had she it wasn't that it was just maybe she was over thinking it.

Reaching up the golden coyote tightened her pony tail. He had caught her on a rather good day only because she was angry at Amy being here not him for his attitude. She threw another punch slamming into the sand stuffed sack.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread