I once read a story like this
[html]

OOC here!

Liam yawned again as he looked at Terra. You know mom instilled manners into us. You could have said I need some rest He spoke as he grabbed a bowl of water. He made his way to her and sighed. He would have gone off to do something else. He spoke

Liam grabbed fresh wrapping and looked at her. Today he was going to wrap the open wounds so that way they were protected. He placed a cloth into the water and rung it out. Placing it onto the wound he slowly. He was removing the dried blood and infection way. He was quite as he did his work. It was almost like the Catori boy was not capable of multitasking.

Dipping the cloth back into the water, he finished cleaning the wound. He grabbed a green suave and placed it on the wound. the green goo had mint that would tingle in the wound and a vast aray of other plants. Liam knew that soon he would have to make it on his own with out his mother guiding him. the things the Catori Matriarch did amazed him. She also always pushed her children but he knew it was to better them all.

Grabbing the wrap he smiled placing it on the wound. You know you worry us when you came back like this placing on a brave face like you do is foolish. He spoke as he finished wrapping her wound. Life was to delicate to be toyed with like she did. He knew that all too well. He had defended Robin and had been to late to save his uncle who died defending his mother.

Word Count → 000

<style type="text/css">
.lc-tomc b {font-weight:bold; color:#1c5d38; text-shadow:#0a0a0b 1px 1px 2px;}
.lc-tomc p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lc-tomc {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#202b31; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wsGDn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #080c0c; padding: 550px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#64727e; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.lc-tomc .wordcount {color:#1c5d38; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:2px dotted #1c5d38; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:15px 15px 15px 15px; text-align:center;}
.lc-tomc .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#1c5d38;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread