I once read a story like this
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Terra looked up at Liam. I didn't want to disappoint him by saying something like that. I mean, I might not be up to a lot, but telling him that would just hurt his feelings. Maybe it wouldn't have, but Terra did feel that she couldn't send him away, wanting to get up and play with him, the thought of telling him that she couldn't painful. As long as she didn't do that Terra could keep the restlessness at bay, pretending that she just wasn't in the mood for it. Admitting that she wanted something that she couldn't have was too irritating for her to even think about.

Terra let him dip into her wounds, wincing occasionally as the wounds were cleaned, aching slightly from the pressure and rough texture of the cloth. It got the job done though, and soon enough Liam was reaching for something new. He started spreading it in, and the stinging hit Terra hard. Jerking away Terra whirled around, snapping at his hands. That hurt! Calming down Terra clenched her teeth, whining softly as he finished. Putting on a brave face is better than the other option. Trust me, you don't want to know what this actually feels like.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread