What dreams are made of
Firefly froze, but not in fear as the voice seemed to creep into her space. She turned slowly, almost lazily as she watched the lady before her. She was no stranger to the human weapons that some of the wolves choose to hold, she herself normally travelled with a knife, yet not in this form. Gathering her feet beneith her she sat back and eyed the lady with cool steady eyes. Her voice was just as cold as she replied, "I don't think my mother would appreciate it very much if you killed me." For the longest time her mother had been the only one who'd really settled in these lands and now that they seemed to be claimed and the scent of her mother clung still to the grounds she knew that the silver and gold lady was involved in some part, to find out how was why she was here today.

Flicking her tail over her feet as she studied the lady before her the creamy bronze female offered no other words, just waited to see what the woman would do to her. She could tell the lady was from this strange new pack, yet she didn't know who she was. No matter what rank Firefly knew atleast that Iskata wouldn't want her dead, atleast as long as she was ignorant to the things her daughter did she wouldn't want her dead. The things she didn't know about, now the Sadira lady's reaction might turn a few leaves in the future. Blinking slowly she waited for the lady, not really caring that she was being a bit rude.

Messages In This Thread