[M] [AW] I never thought I'd be in bloom...
[html]
It was the masterful and incommunicable

wisdom of eternity laughing at the futility of

life and the effort of life. It was the Wild, the

savage, frozen-hearted Northland Wild.

Word Count → 231
Zalen’s a creeper, don’t mind himBig Grin

Zalen had been watching her, his apple green eyes tuned to every moment of her suddenly attractive body. She was in heat, and the musk of it prickled his skin and caused his fur to stand on end, but he lay rooted to the spot beside his sleeping mate. But every twitch of her sleeping form seemed to drive him to madness in his own half-awake sleep, until finally the spell was broken when her head shot up and, with a confused and agitated look to her, Ciara bounded out of the cavern.

Zalen gave a nearly audible sigh of relief and went to rest his head against his outstretched paws to see if he could recapture his nap. But it was not to be so, for the dusty gray of Augustus’ form stirred, and he too moved out of the den, obviously in pursuit of Ciara’s tantalizing body. The Alpha huffed out I frustration, and forcibly removed himself from Titania’s warm side. He shook himself, and slowly trotted to the edge of the cave, peering out just enough to see what would transpire between the two. He did not want to interfere in any kind of blossoming romance, but he knew what the heat-scent could do to a male, and he wanted to make sure that Ciara’s honor remained intact, even if he had to fight the male Epsilon off.

<style type="text/css">
.nlzalen b {font-weight:bold; color:#f7fbfb; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#0e100e 1px 1px 2px;}
.nlzalen .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#f7fbfb; text-shadow:#0e100e 1px 1px 2px;}
.nlzalen p.ooc {font-size: 11px; padding:0px 30px; font-style:italic; text-align:center; border-bottom:#1d2a32 dashed 1px; border-top:#1d2a32 dashed 1px; padding:5px;}
.nlzalen p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.nlzalen p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.nlzalen .quote {padding:5px; font-size:13px; text-align:center; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow:#0e100e 1px 1px 2px;}
.nlzalen {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#172127; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/eXxnd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0e100e; padding:4px 0px 520px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#585f5a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.nlzalen p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.nlzalen p b:after {content: close-quote;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread