I once read a story like this
[html]

OOC here!

Liam huffed as he looked at her. I think it disappointed him more that you were asleep He spoke as he continued his work. He could feel her move from the pain. He needed to put the stuff on and she would just have to deal it was really the mint that caused it to sting the way it did.

Liam looked at her as he sighed he tied the wrap and looked at her. Your wrong I think your foolish. she said standing up. He had been through war. helped take care of his sibling lost family and had to put it all aside for the good of his siblings.

She didn't have to be so brave and she didn't have to make everyone here worry. I wanna see your leg. Make sure that its set right and will heal well. He spoke as he moved over to his mother's book self. There were a few books that he could go off of. Flipping threw the pages he looked through them. There was something in here about broken bones where was it. He searched through the book until he found what he wanted. You may want to lay down He mentioned as he glanced up from the book then back too it.

Word Count → 000

<style type="text/css">
.lc-tomc b {font-weight:bold; color:#1c5d38; text-shadow:#0a0a0b 1px 1px 2px;}
.lc-tomc p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lc-tomc {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#202b31; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wsGDn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #080c0c; padding: 550px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#64727e; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.lc-tomc .wordcount {color:#1c5d38; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:2px dotted #1c5d38; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:15px 15px 15px 15px; text-align:center;}
.lc-tomc .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#1c5d38;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread