I once read a story like this
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Terra hung her head at his words. He was probably right, knowing Hati a lot better than she did. If it had been Skoll Terra would have known exactly what to do, but his brother was more of a mystery to her. All she really had was the knowledge that revealing weakness could kill her. As Liam spoke Terra chuckled lightly, wincing as it pushed against her broken ribs. I think we both knew that long before this happened. Terra wouldn't do half the things she did if she wasn't as foolhardy as she was. It was a good thing Terra knew how to avoid death, or this wouldn't be the first time she'd returned in such a condition. Again, the surprise that she'd been injured the way she had struck her.

Stretching Terra pulled herself to stand, her hind leg held slightly above the ground. She looked ait it, pleased with the appearance. It still felt like someone had sliced her open and decided it would be interesting to keep running small slivers of wood through it, but it wasn't crooked and looked like she'd be able to use it again just like it had never broken. Obligingly Terra laid back down, leg held so that it could be examined. Terra couldn't move it around very well, feeling the waves of pain crash through her at each movement, but it was exposed to see.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread