The First Link in the Chain
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... English+SC);</style>ALAKI
UNTIL THE DAY I DIE
Should I bite my tongue until blood soaks my shirt?
Never fall apart, so tell me why this hurts so much
My hands are at your throat and I think I hate you
Word Count :: 514Geh, major fail post

Thankfully it seemed X'yrin didn't take offence from Alexander's words; whether it was simply due to an understanding nature the female may have possessed or something else the young Rakeeb did not know nor did he care all that much; he was simply grateful that Alexander had yet to cause trouble between himself and the golden female... yet being the key point, for the storm coated leader knew the ghost like Zepar all to well and the longer this meeting went on the higher the chances were that Alex would make yet another inappropriate comment. Stealing a glance at the other he gave a pointed stare and hoped for once the male would behave himself, considering he had practically begged to be allowed to tag along on this meeting it seemed only fair that the Zepar should behave. “Talkative and interesting, huh? Well that's one way to put it” he responded in jest, disturbed by the thought of the woman’s sibling and Alexander together.

A small sound drew the Rakeebs attention away from the moment, his limited sight zoned in on the small owlet once more and he ignored the conversation between the female and Alexander, curiously watching the young owl; such a young and clearly untrained bird it seemed odd that the woman had brought it with her, for he personally left all young crow caged where they couldn't cause members trouble and they remained as such until they were old enough to work the system. If a bird wasn't trained it was useless and yet the woman had the thing with her. A fragment of him picked up on the words being spoken and Alexander's response to them, “No need to be sorry, it is as it is and i'm glad to hear she is well. Although I do like the idea of things happening for a reason” even without looking Rakeeb knew Alex was playing all the cards at his disposal to draw the woman’s attention; family issues, sympathy, that damned innocent smile and relaxed nature. Of course he knew what the other was up to, having witnessed it too many times and he hoped the Zepar would stop his antics sooner rather than later.

With that said it seemed the conversation moved away from the Collins family and to the true purpose of this arrange meeting. Switching his attention away from the bird he smiled slightly at the woman, a false expression that didn't reach his eyes but he knew a smile would work better the remaining expressionless when forming a relationship with another leader. “I'm actually acquainted with a few of you're members, Jace and Temo Wolfe” he responded carefully, “And likewise, Alex was previously a member of Ichika and so I know some of your pack and culture and yet you are right in the fact we do not know enough.. considering the close proximity between our borders” he titled his head a fraction in consideration, awaiting the females response. Beyaz stirred lightly upon his shoulder, fidgeting around so that he grew more comfortable before settling down again.

Image courtesy of the-night-bird

<style>
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie b {font-family:verdana; color:#778375; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie {background-color:#1f1f1c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#808274; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5781/atab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .name {text-align:right; font-family:IM Fell English SC; color:#95a090; font-size:95px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#4d5349; font-size:30px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics2 {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#c1b8b4; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#575a4f; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread