Will tomorrow know?
[html]

You totally meant it. You were trying to make me cry, I know it.

At the male’s words, a playful thread, Cercelee drew back, her face in mock astonishment. "You’d use violence against a lady? Now that’s hardly appropriate...." Her navy eyes watched the male, her tail flipping behind her as she regarded the male, trying to decide what the best move to make next would be. Finally she let all the playfulness rush out of her, and she slumped onto her haunches, letting out a sigh at the same time. "Have you forgotten I’m not a deer?" Her words were joking but her voice defeated and flat, still pathetic. Perhaps if Slay saw how desperate she was. And suddenly he was moving, and Cer pulled herself back to her feet, to follow after him at a slower pace. Her ears perked up at the male’s mock of her weight, and then she laid them back on her skull, her tail low. "Hey now... Not everyone can be an unhealthy skeleton like yourself. " Yet Cercelee was one of the smallest female she herself had ever seen, a fragile doll in build, and compared to the barrel chest and broad paws that Slay had inherited from his dog ancestors Cer was dainty.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread