When you're not strong
[html]

Bully! He's a bully!

Word Count → 306

The arctic wolf sat in the mud. The weight on her body, both mental and physical, was too much for her to bear standing any longer. Her head faced downwards and her ears drooped. It wasn't long before the awkward beat of Noah's footsteps could be heard. When the footsteps were close and the silver male's scent was strong she raised her head. Her eyes radiated her grief and her face expressed what little joy she had for seeing him again. She weakly wagged her tail, only making the effort to move it back and forth a few times. It wasn't that she disliked seeing Noah, it was just that her pain was much stronger than her joy.

The scarred male that approached Kaira was not Noah, at least, no the Noah she knew. Noah's demeanor was not in any way friendly and he even rolled his eyes at Kiara. His expression was harsh, his words were blunt, and his voice was uncaring. Kiara flinched when he spoke, like she had been struck. This was not her Noah. She searched for her Noah, the one who could make all her pain go away. The one who was there for her and was like a brother to her. The one who cared for her and the one that she cared for. Were was her Noah? Where was the male she needed most?

"Noah...I...I'm not here on a mission. I don't get missions, you know that. I just...I just needed to see you." Her voice was soft and full of pain. Noah's word's stung, but it was his last comment that struck a blow. What did he mean her type? Was he talking about her inability to shift? Noah wouldn't do that...but the male before her wasn't Noah. She had to ask. "What do you mean, my type?"

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread