When you're not strong
[html]
2+

Seeing her sitting there swollen with pups only further made him more angered towards her. So it was clear that after she rejected his offer as mates that she ran off and lifted her tail for someone else. That was a smack in the face to him. Noah snorted letting out a very impatient sigh as she sat there. She was some one that he loved, and loved enough he would have tried to come back to her pack after the crime that they pushed upon him.

He stepped up to the border line, he did not want her in the lands, she had worn that welcome out when she had made it clear that she was not in love with him after she was been so flirty and sweet to him. The male was sick of putting his heart out there only to have it smashed and walked all over. ”I believe you seen me the last time you where here, before you went and got pregnant.” He snapped, as he could feel the anger raising up with in him. ”Was that how you dealt with shattering my heart like every other female that I have ever loved, down to my mother. Was going off and finding a male to give you children?!” He waited for a second as he gave a stiff flick of his tail. ”Don’t answer that. I can clearly see that exactly what you did. You felt so good about hurting me that you went home to that pack and laid with him. The male snarled, his lips gathered up around his pink gums as he looked down at her. ”Yes your kind, the Ho-en’s.” The male spoke coldly about the pack he had lived in since it was founded.

<style type="text/css">
.noahgrass b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2F3C17;}
.noahgrassooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px;}
.noahgrass p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noahgrass {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#8DC806; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/521/avatarwwu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 100px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#335136; line-height:12.5px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.noahgrass-border {width:438px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread