Until their dying days
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

The taste of another wolf’s blood was never a favorable tinge to the senses, but it was necessary to endure in order to ensure the pup was well cleaned and taken care of. With the help of her brother, the brief patching up did not take long and the young female’s excitement was renewed again.

Smiling, the Shepard sat back comfortably on folded haunches as she watched the two marvel at little Sophie’s change. With their excitement, she deduced immediately that this was the young pup’s first change and surely she brother was not far behind, or perhaps he had already shifted his form. Given his advantage in strength and appropriate size, he was due for it if not already. “I haven’t seen a pup take to a change so easily,” the woman commented with a soft smile. “When I was of age, my family didn’t tell me anything until it had already happened. I was terrified. But you look very happy with yourself Sophie.”

But when the pups talked of moving on what she assumed was the bison ( no wonder the beast had come to their aid), she shared a look of confusion with the two of them. Were the little ones on a mission of some kind? Boothe seemed less inclined to let his enthusiastic sibling press her luck so soon after injury and looked to the golden woman for her input. “Well…I suppose?” she offered with an inflection of doubt. “But it is not wise. You would have to be careful not to move too much to reopen the wounds and without proper rest and cleaning they would get infected.” Her ears fell back at the uncomfortable notion and continued to impress her opinion as unabashed as possible. “Also, it depends on where you are going. Are the two of you heading back home by chance?”

310 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread