I once read a story like this
[html]

OOC here!

Liam set the book down on the floor and looked at the page. "I'm not going to lie its going to hurt but if you move I could hurt you worse. He spoke as he looked at her. He grabbed a small piece of wood and looked at her. If She moved it would suck.

He rand a brown hand over her leg and felt for the break. This would be so easy if they were humans with a fancy xray thingy that the book talked about. He could feel it and he smiled. I'm going to place pressure on it. He spoke as he slide a hand rougher down the leg he gently pulled with the other glancing at the book. he felt them line up. He was waiting for a scream of pain or her to move her leg. He held them in place and looked at the splint. that was not going to do. He grabbed wrapping. Holding them in one hand together he did his best to set it right. I'm going to wrap your leg in one position. So your gonna have to be careful. he spoke as he started wrapping her leg. He wasn't going to hear any complaints. He looked at her and sighed. He slowly wrapped her leg and when he was done he looked at her and closed the book. Want something to dull the pain. he asked.

Word Count → 000

<style type="text/css">
.lc-tomc b {font-weight:bold; color:#1c5d38; text-shadow:#0a0a0b 1px 1px 2px;}
.lc-tomc p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lc-tomc {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#202b31; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wsGDn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #080c0c; padding: 550px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#64727e; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.lc-tomc .wordcount {color:#1c5d38; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:2px dotted #1c5d38; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:15px 15px 15px 15px; text-align:center;}
.lc-tomc .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#1c5d38;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread