Everyone Pays a Price for War, So What's Yours?
He seemed curious about something about her but didn’t ask anything about. Instead he said that they were working on picking up the pieces from the war. She nodded in understanding. ”AniWaya is working on getting other packs to trust them again. I hope your father and Crimson Dream’s leader realizes that we had little to do with Maska.” She scowled as she said his name since she still disliked that man.

The other Liam noticed her scar and asked if she got it during the war. She nodded and said, ”Yeah. I got it when you, Robin, and I fought those two guardians.” She was still rather proud that the three of them managed to take out the two hardened warriors. But she was curious about Robin. ”So are you and Robin…anything?” She hoped that he wouldn’t get embarrassed by her question.

So he noticed that she wasn’t part of AniWaya. She shrugged slightly and answered him. ”I moved to Anathema to be with my now mate, Liam.” She hoped that the other Liam wouldn’t ask her for more details about why exactly she had to move and that he would just accept what she said at face value. ”How is my uncle, Strelein?”

Messages In This Thread