I once read a story like this
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Terra's ears flattened at Liam's words. This wasn't what she had asked for. Sure, Terra was a little bit injured. Getting hurt for healing didn't sound welcoming at all though. Even worse, it sounded like she'd ended up in a position where trying to get out of it could make things much worse. As meekly as she could Terra faced away from her leg, pretending that she didn't care what Liam was going to do with her very much swollen, broken leg. A slight shudder ran through her body as Liam touched the worst of it, the place where the break originated. It hurt a little, so tender.

His warning was not helpful. Jerking Terra howled with pain. Wildly she twisted around, snapping at her friend. She just wanted him away, to stop hurting her. Her mind temporarily crowded over with pain Terra forgot that he had been trying to help her. A few seconds passed and Terra snapped back. Sinking down she whined softly. That had hurt way more than getting it broken did. Then again, Terra had been fighting for her life, and not really thinking about what it felt like. Groaning at Liam's words she looked over. Please tell me this won't hurt. Dully he wrapped it, a slight twinge running through her body as he secured it tight, making sure that she couldn't move her leg out of position. His offer was met with raised ears and pleading eyes. Yes!

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread