I get starstruck when you are in the room.
[html]

OOC: Completely sorry for the wait. I wrote this post a total of three times before i was able to get a version that i liked and that my computer would actually save :/

Panda was giggling along with her child as they were searching the ruins. Venom stood outside with the steeds, making sure that the horses would not run away, and also keeping his eyes out for other luperci, just in case they had some trouble. Venom wore an aura of a guard on duty, and his naturally (yet strange for his typw of wolf) pointed and edged ears were on alert, as was his large nose, taking in the scents that were rolling by. His 'cat's eyes' looked around, and he leaned against Korosk's side, and sighed lightly before he lit a cigarette out of boredom. Panda and Little Lillith were looking around in a store, the large woman pushing debris out of the way, as well as snow, and ice. She sighed lightly at the objects, for the ones she needed were already damaged to where they would not work all too tell. The needles she found were rusted, and covered in a layer of ice, sticking them to the desk they laid upon. She growled lightly and motioned for her child to come to her, and once Lillith came over to her mother, the woman picked up the pup and she exited the shop to see the male smoking a cigarette. She shook her head at him before Lillith wiggled in her arms. " I want some of that. short?" asked the woman who barely would touch a cigarette, but she had her moments of weakness where she would either chain smoke, or just have her little nic fits that weren't as intense as the ones of the male Taurus.

""Nothing?" asked the male, and the woman shook her head. He'd silently agreed to her asking for a short then, and he put the lit cigarette to his lips. "Where do you want to hit next?" asked the male next. " The one across the street." spoke Panda as she tried to get her child to stop wiggling in her arms, so she put the girl down on the ground and then started to tickle the girl until she had run to hide behind her father's legs. Venom scooped her up and tilted his head up and pushed the cigarette smoke away from the child and into the air. The breeze pushed the smoke away rather quickly as well, and then he passed it to Panda so that he would be able to hold Lillith and not get smoke in her face or nose. "What're you doing, bambina?" asked the Italian and he gave his child a smile and a lick on the forehead. Lillith giggled furiously, and the commotion seemed to have attracted some sort of attention because there was a clip-clop of hooves that were not from their horses. Panda was the first to turn and see a large black stallion, though one that was not as big as Korosk, but still pretty largely built. Panda knew that a horse would not just come up to them out of the blue unless it had an owner. Her cropped ears fell back slightly as she spoke a greeting to the stallion in the language of the equine, and she asked him who he was. It would be then that a woman, had shown up behind the horse, a black bear cloak on her shoulders, and an air of authority, if not for these lands, than for some other lands.

" Hello there, m'am. Is this your stallion?" asked the monochrome woman as Venom went to stand by the paint and the stallion that were of their possessions, along with Lillith still wrapped in his arms. He did not speak, he simply watched and waited. Venom's eyes were reading her aura weirdly anyways, and it was not something he hadn't seen before, but he knew that it was not to be something he broke the news about or anything like that.

Panda speaks Venom speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Trombettafam-c1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#745612; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Trombettafam-c1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Trombettafam-c1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Trombettafam-c1 {margin:0px auto; width:336px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ytable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 370px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a78346; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
mall fonts; text-align:right;">SSWM Word Count:
[/html]

Messages In This Thread