everything looks perfect from far away
[html]

out of character text

The strange wolf stepped back. Apparently he didn't understand her. Well that was dull. There was no point joking with him if he didn't get the joke. At least he stuck around. Ears pricked forward she listened to his stuttering speech, trying to piece it together. It sounded like his name was Culauduston. The pack he came from was one Terra knew, if not the history between their packs. Or at least that's what she thought he was saying. He really needed an easier name to say though. After all, he had trouble talking, and it was a rather long one.

Nice to meet you Cu...Culauduston. Did she say that right? Terra cocked her head, listening to it in her head. No, that was a little off. Cludiaston? Giving up she faced him again. I'll just call you Cloudy. I can pronounce that at least. I'm Terra! Tail wagging she stepped closer to him, sniffing around at him. He was so nervous, fearing an attack. Well, he hadn't understood that she was joking. Don't worry about the warrior. He's just here to make sure I don't get into trouble.

<style type="text/css">
.xmas-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xmas-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xmas-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xmas-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... G_4177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.xmas-01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.xmas-01 b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread