From the bottom of my heart
[html]

short, but this is pretty much all i can muster T_T

'Ahh,' Tony said with a nod, 'D'ya need me t' carry ya?' It was a honest offer, but with a hint of humour behind it. He had the physical capacity to and the faint attraction to her to feel comfortable doing it. He let her shift her position, sit keeping a gentle hold of her, happy to be able to be near her and touch her. 'Sure, we can stay 'ere for as long as y' like...' He wasn't in any hurry to rush back home, it was just a lonely, cluttered room filled with the coldness of metal. Not like being out here with Neela. Though even then it was still colder here, Tony didn't feel it.

Tony smiled, 'Ah, Mil? That's ma horse, see. Milite. Means soldier in Italian...' he explained, 'I learnt it from ma Mam. He's this big stallion. Ma Dad owns his brother'. But he didn't seem to happy to be his owner. Tony knew his father wasn't very convinced about horses. So it was a kind of gag gift. Never the less he seemed to be getting some joy out of it

<style type="text/css">
.tonybooze b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff letter-spacing:3px;}
.tonybooze.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:8px;}
.tonybooze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tonybooze {margin:0px auto; width:330px; background-color:#361206; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 56f567.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 420px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#927345; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread