i took a bullet and i looked inside
[html]
blahh sorry for the wait.

He was a very in-control fellow, she realized. Or at least he wished he was. Either way, he made sense, though Bleach still wasn't sure if she agreed with any of it. Her world was upside-down and she didn't like it one bit. Another yawn disrupted her composed features, though she didn't feel like sleeping anymore. She would probably remain awake for the rest of the night, thinking. Wonderful.
The silver woman stood, arching her back and reaching toward the sky, stretching. The stars winked at her from their high seats, taunting her, showing off their beauty. They didn't know she could see them better from the sea, when the nights were as calm as this one and the water was as smooth as glass. She smirked at them. Some people place their lives in the hands of the stars, seeing their fate aligned in them. The ancient Greeks did such things, and made offerings to dozens of fickle gods who, in turn, toyed with them for their amusement. But they were humans, after all. They didn't know anything anyway.
Bleach looked back at the stranger. "Some people fancy themselves a part of something more than... whatever we have here on Earth. They like the idea that they have their lives planned out for them, and everything is the way it's supposed to be. They think they're predestined to have an eternity of peace, purity and prosperity!" As she spoke, the volume of her voice increased until she was practically shouting, like the Evangelists she had come across on her travels. At the end of her small rant, however, her grin grew derisive and she snickered. "I'd rather make my own destiny," she said, though she felt like a hypocrite.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread